Jackals Travel (U10-U19) represents the highest level of play due to a combination of intense training, dedication and competition. Athletes of all ages can compete alongside the top players in the area with the constant support of our coaches and trainers.
- Player Development
- With year-round training and tournament play, Jackals Travel consistently works to develop the elite field hockey player.
- Elite Instruction: training by the area’s most experienced and successful coaches and former players. Focus on technical training, off-ball movement, field sense.
- Fitness: routine practice sessions with an array of speed, agility and fitness trainers.
- Specialized Training: sessions tailored to the development of specific skills and positions, led by specialists including our goalie coaches and experienced guest coaches. Weekly play on turf field, which improves reflexes and speed training.
- Competitive Environment: rigorous schedules and elite-level play against the top teams from around the country.
- National Indoor Tournament (NIT)
- Every year, Jackals teams strive to qualify for and compete in the National Indoor Tournament. Only teams that qualify in December are invited to participate in NIT in February/March. Therefore, the selectivity of this national tournament results in the highest level of competition among the nation’s best club teams
- 2 practices per week , area play days, and winter tournament circuit.
- College Recruitment
- Jackals membership exposes players to a multitude of recruiting opportunities, including participation in many elite national tournaments, play days and showcases. In addition, our staff members provide players with extensive guidance during the recruitment process through written materials, informational meetings and continuous support.
- As a result, nearly 200 of our athletes have gone on to play at the collegiate level for Division I, II and III programs